Riverstone Facility Rentals
The HOA Clubhouse is CLOSED at this time. For this reason, no private rental requests of either the Clubhouse or Pools are currently being accepted. Please contact us at TheClub@Riverstone.com for more information.
The Riverstone Homeowners Association is proud of its environment and facilities and is pleased to offer use and enjoyment to members and guests through community group reservations and rentals for private events. Facilities available for reservations and rentals include:
COVID-19 UPDATE: No Pool Party Reservations are currently being accepted.
Most of Riverstone's community pools are available for resident rentals.
Please email CustomerCare@rshoa.org for more info.
Riverstone Boulevard Pool
4515 Riverstone Boulevard
Missouri City, TX 77459
Residents may rent portions of the Riverstone Boulevard Pool, which features a swimming complex overlooking one of many community lakes and has rock waterfalls that add to the pool's ambiance, for limited periods of time during regular operating hours. Residents may also rent the entire pool for use after hours.
Creekstone Village Pool
5438 Creekstone Village Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Residents may rent portions of the Creekstone Village Pool, which features lounge areas, a toddler swim area, and slides, for limited periods of time during regular operating hours. Residents may also rent the entire pool for use after hours.
The Club at Riverstone Waterpark
18353 University Boulevard
Sugar Land, TX 77479
The waterpark is the community’s newest resort-style pool featuring twisting water slides, spray elements, a zero-entry lagoon and a splash pad. Residents may rent the Waterpark for after-hours private parties.
The following qualifications must be met in order to use the pool facility:
- Must be a homeowner or leasee of Riverstone.
- Must be current on annual assessment fees.
- Must be in compliance with deed restrictions.
For complete information on the pool reservation process, availability, and policies please email CustomerCare@rshoa.org
(18353 University Boulevard, Sugar Land, TX 77479)
the club at riverstone
The 17-acre Club at Riverstone is a recreational hub for Riverstone residents. The complex is home to the community's third pool, The Waterpark at Riverstone. The centerpiece of the facility is an 8,000-square-foot clubhouse that boasts a fitness center, space for fitness classes, meeting rooms and a catering kitchen. Residents can rent the space to host private parties in elegant surroundings. Eight tennis courts, a Splash Lagoon, a nature-themed Big Adventure Park with a zip line and suspended rope bridge and a nearby pavilion add to the community’s recreational opportunities.
the club at riverstone facilities
The Club at Riverstone has one space available for reservations and rentals for Riverstone residents:
The Live Oak Ballroom
(Seated Capacity: 84 people / Standing Capacity: 100-115 people) - Square Footage: 1277 S.F.
The Live Oak Ballroom is located on the first floor and has spectacular views of a beautiful lake through walls of windows. It can be used as one large room, or divided into three smaller rooms. Rental of this space will also allow you to use the back patio area for your event. There is a catering kitchen and serving bar available at no extra charge. Available seven days a week to Riverstone residents only.
All room rentals include a consultation meeting, tables, chairs, general setup, and a basic cleaning fee.
How to Rent the club at riverstone Facilities
COVID-19 UPDATE: No Ballroom Reservations are currently being accepted.
Residents may rent the Live Oak Ballroom based upon availability. It important to note that The Club at Riverstone serves as the primary location for Riverstone Foundation Committee sponsored community events, leisure classes, committee meetings, social club meetings, and resident rentals. To check space availability and request a specific date/time for your private event please follow the steps below:
- Review the "Rooms & Fees" document and "Rental Policy" document found below in the rental information and forms section. These documents will provide you with all the policies, guidelines, and costs related to renting a space at The Club at Riverstone.
- Decide which date/time you would like to request. Please make sure when deciding a date and time that you are within the room availability stated in the "Rental Policy" document. It is also important to note that the minimum rental time frame for the Live Oak Ballroom is three hours.
- Request your desired space, date, and time by clicking the button below. (Please note that once you complete the request you will receive a confirmation email. It will clearly state that you have only requested that rental and that the request still needs to be confirmed by the event team.) Alternatively, download the necessary forms below (or pick them up at The Club at Riverstone), fill out the "Rental Application & Agreement", and drop them off at The Club at Riverstone during business hours.
Click here to Request Room Rental Online
- At this point, please allow the event team a maximum of ten business days to confirm the availability of your requested space, date, and times. They will contact you within that time frame to set up an appointment at The Club at Riverstone.
- At the appointment, they will review the "Rental Policy" document with you, have you complete the "Rental Application & Agreement", and collect your full payment (checks and credit cards accepted). They will also discuss with you the recommended layouts for the amount of people you are having and note your specific event needs.
- Once all the appropriate paperwork has been submitted, you will have completed the reservation process! Now it is time to focus on your other event needs. Feel free to ask the event team questions and for referrals to vendors you may need (such as a linen company, caterer, DJ, band, etc.).
The Club at Riverstone Rental Information and Forms:
Facility Rental Policy
Facility Rental Policy (Recorded)
Facility Rental Application & Agreement
Rooms & Fees
Pre & Post Inspection Checklist
Credit Card Use Authorization Form
Event Team Contact Information
If you are in need of more information or have any questions, please reach us using the contact information below or visit us at The Club at Riverstone (located at 18353 University Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77479). We look forward to helping you make your next event a success! Thank you for choosing The Club at Riverstone for your event venue needs.